We’re here for you 24/7
Our response and commitments to our customers during the COVID-19 pandemic
UPDATED : January 2020
With many parts of the UK under different coronavirus restrictions we wanted to give you the peace of mind that we’re ready to provide assistance, whenever you need us, wherever you are. At Nova Direct our commitment to your safety remains our top priority.
Here are the important changes and/or measures we have put in place to ensure the safety and well-being of our team members, on-site agents and customers.
- All our recovery and repair agents are adhering to social distancing guidelines and keeping 2 metres away from customers where possible
- Our recovery and repair agents will try and keep contact with the interior and touch points, i.e. handles, on and around your vehicle to a minimum
- We work hard to try and get you moving again by the roadside, however it’s inevitably that some vehicles will need to be towed or recovered. For health and safety reasons however we may not always be able to take more than one person (the driver) in our vehicles
- If you do travel with us, our patrols will wear face coverings and we ask you to do the same
- We strongly encourage you to download and register with the NHS Test and Trace app or the relevant regional alternative
- Regardless of the current pandemic our initial safety advice remains the same. If you find yourself broken down please ensure the safety of you, and any other passengers, before calling us
- Some of our team members are working from home and as such connectivity, at times, can be weak. This may unavoidably lead to extended wait times on the phone or answering and responding on our live chat service
- When making a breakdown claim please notify the team member if you have been asked to self-isolate by NHS Test & Trace or if you have or are suffering from any COVID-19 symptoms. This does not necessarily mean we will be unable to assist you but it allows us to tailor the service we provide
- In addition to our standard Mobility questions you maybe asked additional questions relating to your journey. This is done to ensure that your journey was undertaken inline with any government guidance or law
- As some of our team members are working from home this may result in a delay in responding to or updating non-emergency claims. Those claims that do not relate to breakdown or home emergency cover
- During the claims process we may require additional documentation that we have to request from a third party. If that third party have a reduced workforce or are operating reduced working hours then this may lead to a delay, which is out of our control