Your Contact Details
Your Communication Preferences
We'd love to send you exclusive offers and the lastest info on insurance and financial services from us by email, post, SMS, phone and other electronic means. We'll always treat you personal details with the utmost care and will never sell them to other companies for marketing purposes. You can change your preferences at any time and full details of how to do that will be emailed to you. Finally, when we say 'us' we include Nova Direct and PEX insure (Policy Excess Insure Limited).
Please enter the address for the cardholder below. This should be the full address for the person who's card is used to make this payment.
Please tick the two boxes below to confirm acceptance of the Nova Direct Terms & Conditions, the Nova Direct Home Emergency Cover Policy Wording. By ticking these boxes you are certifying that have read and understood the key policy terms and conditions.
- You are over the age of 18 and a resident of the United Kingdom.
- This policy is an emergency policy designed to cover emergency situations. To make a successful claim you must pass the emergency test.
- Boiler coverage only applies to boilers up to 15 years old that are serviced annually with the last service being completed within the last 12 months. You must validate your policy online by providing a copy of your boiler service certificate within 14 days of your policy starting.
- Boiler Services are conducted 14 days prior to the renewal of your policy and is subject to the policy renewing.
- Where a claim is made partway through the policy term and you are paying your premium on a monthly basis any outstanding monthly payments must be paid prior to making a claim.
- The product you have bought is what we call a non-advised product, which means that all the information is available to you on the website with self-service features being available to you online. You agree to self-administer your product online reading all available information before you complete an action.
You may cancel your policy within the first 14 days, subject to the payment of an administration fee, providing no claim(s) have been made. No refund, pro-rota or otherwise, will be offered on cancellations made after 14 days. Please note that an administration fee will be payable to the broker Nova Direct, and to the insurer PEX Insure, in order to cancel your policy. These charges apply regardless of time on cover or policy start date. For further information, please check your Policy Wording and our Terms of Business.
Your Nova Direct Insurance Policy is arranged by Policy Excess Insure Ltd. T/A Nova Direct and is administrated by PEX Insure. Further assistance is provided by Policy Excess Insure (PTY) Ltd. By continuing with the purchase of your policy you are confirming that consent has been given to us that your personal data maybe shared between the group structure for the purposes of arranging and administering your policy. PEX Insure are the authorised claims handlers and service providers.
Nova Direct will email you before your renewal date giving you full details of your renewal, including the premium for the year. Providing none of your details have changed, you won’t need to do a thing as your policy will be automatically renewed. To ensure continuation of cover, and according to your continuous payment authority which you grant to us, your card will be charged up to 7 days prior to the expiry of your policy. To opt out of auto-renewal an administration fee is payable prior to the renewal of your policy.
Thank you for your purchase
Please find links to all your policy documents below. All these documents have been emailed to you but please keep them safe as we do not post out policy documentation.